Sunday, February 17, 2008

Papa Beasley

My Grandma's oldest brother, "Uncle Elmore," passed away last Monday. William & I are in Mobile helping my parents care for my Papa & Grandma. My Papa is 91 years old and is such an inspiration to me. My Grandma has Parkinson's and until recently, my Papa, has provided her total care for the past decade.

Bro. Steve always encourages us to find a "living" bible to follow, someone who lives out God's word in their daily life. My Papa has been my "living" bible for as long as I can remember. My Papa is a living testimony of God's faithfulness to those who trust in Him. They have experienced incredible physical and emotional suffering, but our family has rarely heard them complain. Their strength is in Him!



William thinks my Papa is really funny. He is right! William's mouth is full of butter cookies and smiles for Papa!

No comments: